Saturday, May 3, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

Following are the five research papers I've added to my library

I stuck them on walls in various sized squares and experimented with the layout given the space I created.  The problem is, it doesn't open straight to the paper, and you have to login to read it!


Since the last one was too high, I brought this one lower to the ground!


This one is a bit of a smaller square so that it can all be seen on the screen.


Probably illegible, I just wanted to see how a circle would fare.  Interesting fisheye effect, but good luck reading!


Unloaded paper waiting for you to walk up to it and read!


This is 3D building exercise in Meshmoon. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment