Saturday, May 3, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES.




 Curtis' Virtual World:

At first I was impressed with the architectural skill of the creator.  The content wasn't there, but the building baffled me.  It must have taken a long time to create!











Jamie Macdonald's Library:  Then I entered Jamie's library and realized it was just a layer! Nevertheless she had content, and it was budding like a garden.





Seeking a third classmate, I came across a map called 'BC Discovering Computer Graphics', and explored... but I don't know if this person is in our class!

Her world was a bunch of scattered images, without a building to house them in.

I hope she builds something or makes it more interesting!



This is exploration of classmates 3D Libraries. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment